[Techtalk] Rhythmbox and Banshee issues (Ubuntu Natty Narwahl)

Deborah Gronke Bennett deborah at deborah.best.vwh.net
Wed Aug 31 22:58:38 UTC 2011

The Zen does not get mounted on the desktop when I plug it in. I am able
to mount it manually using this command:
sudo mtpfs -o allow_other /media/usbdisk
When plugged in and powered on, the zen appears in the output of the
mpt-detect command, and in the output of the lsusb command.

The gpodder wiki and the manual both lack any instructions on using
gpodder with an MPT device like the Creative Zen.

-deborah