[Techtalk] Cannot get LAMP mysql or php to start

Leslie MacDougall lesmacdee at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 00:51:44 UTC 2010

Crash as in total shutdown. It's an older machine, but one of the
beauties of Linux is that it can run on an older machine :D As far as
I can tell I somehow misplaced a couple of important files. I'm a
little worried about the possibility of hardware problems - they'll be
more expensive than reinstalling my OS!

Thanks for all your help on this Wim - it is much appreciated. I see
you are in Google Wave... are you an expert on that too? :)
Regards, Leslie