[Bulk] Re: [Techtalk] gui help cross platform

Helen hrosseau at rogers.com
Sat May 27 00:15:56 EST 2006

I am trying to not put a server on the laptop.  It may end up as the way to
go.  I have already downloaded the cygwin apache, but I was trying to avoid
this.  I was looking more for a socket or active component that I could
embed into an html page.  The wish gui  with tk/tcl seems like a way to go
but I haven't figured out the examples or how to use them for my purposes.

Helen