[Techtalk] making music under linux

Chantal Rosmuller chantal at antenna.nl
Fri Jan 20 20:47:33 EST 2006

Hi Anna, like Kathryn, I also recommend gentoo (although it is not the
easiest distro to install), it is the only distro that I tried where I
could install all the software I wanted to use without downloading and
compiling it by hand. Gentoo downloads and compiles it for you and it
also solves the dependencies. I use sweep for audio editing and some
kind of eartrainer I don't recall the name at the moment and I am not
working on my own pc now :-)

Chantal