Non-Linux techtalk (Re: [Techtalk] Anyone here have experience working on a Cobalt Qube?)

Mary mary-linuxchix at puzzling.org
Sat Apr 30 07:53:34 EST 2005

On Fri, Apr 29, 2005, Emily Berk wrote:
> Feel free to contact me offlist, since I think the Qube may not
> actually be running Linux...

Just a note, although alas, not an answer: some discussion of non-Linux
machines is OK here. Yeah, that even includes MS Windows. (I think the
argument goes though that a group called *Linux*Chix might not be the
best place to ask Windows questions because less people here know the
answers!)

So if people want to follow-up on list, go ahead.

-Mary