[Techtalk] Anyone here have experience working on a Cobalt Qube?

Emily Berk emily at armadillosoft.com
Sat Apr 30 06:19:58 EST 2005

I am being rejected when I try to telnet in and when I try to ftp in remotely.

My client seems to be able to ftp in but doesn't know anything about telnet.

I've read that there is some sort of dance I need to do in order to make the Qube accessible via telnet, but I can't seem to figure out what the steps in the dance are.

Feel free to contact me offlist, since I think the Qube may not actually be running Linux...

TIA,

-- Emily