[Techtalk] How to add .forward to Sendmail

Alice Goodman agoodman at seanet.com
Tue May 11 16:01:39 EST 2004

I am testing some Sendmail options. I added a .forward to my user directory
with my home email in it.

My understanding reading the Bat Book is that since I am on Sendmail 8.12, I
don't need to change anything in either the mc or cf file to get this to
work. However, it is not working.    I try to always change things in the mc
file, but the book often gives only suggestions for the cf file.

I have googled and found a few references, but not any step-by-step.  Is
there something I am missing?   If I have left any information out, please
ask.

Thanks much,

Alice
Seattle, WA