[Techtalk] Trying to get octave to compile.

John Clarke johnc+linuxchix at kirriwa.net
Sat Mar 20 17:22:29 EST 2004

On Sat, Mar 20, 2004 at 04:04:50 +1100, Sue Stones wrote:

Hi Sue,

> Well its been asaga, but I have eventually got octave running.

Great :-)

> So I downloaded and tried octave-2.1.50... Half a dozen more pacages
> downloaded and installed, and I all but destroyed the OS, as the packages

Now I'm very sorry I suggested you try it.  I nearly installed Redhat's
octave rpm but now I'm glad I didn't ;-)

> Thaks so much for the help John, and also others.

You're very welcome.  Sorry it's been such a long and painful saga.

Cheers,

John
--
Two pissed off people with bazookas should do the trick. I'm more than happy
to be one of them.