[Techtalk] private replies/ list replies

Meredydd meredydd at everybuddy.com
Sun Jun 6 19:27:13 EST 2004

On Sunday 06 June 2004 18:32, dominik schramm wrote:
> Your Reply-to address is set to "carla at bratgrrl.com",
> maybe that's why you get so many answers sent directly to you.

Aah, bingo! Thank-you, Dominik - *that*'ll be why it wasn't working for
me! Normally, I have Kmail accurately guessing that this is a mailing
list and cleverly directing my replies there, but it would seem that,
quite naturally, it's bowing to what it thinks is Carla's explicit
preference as encoded in the Reply-To header. Thanks for pointing that
out, you've solved my little mystery!

Meredydd