[Techtalk] argh please test!

WolfRyder wolfryder at qwest.net
Mon May 5 19:38:19 EST 2003

Did you intend to have the table set to 800 px wide? That's really big for
a frame that is only supposed to  the bottom 2/3 or less of the screen. It
makes for a lot of side to side scrolling.

The curving bar  just above the 1st link on the left side is off in both
Opera 6 (as opera) and IE5.5. Netscape 6.2 shows the best but (as I said
above) your index.png is way too wide. Try cutting it down by 1/2 (like 400
px). I'm viewing with my screen set to 800x600 and even when I set it to
1024x768, that side to side scrolling seems pointless (as there's no new
information, just white space). If you do resize, you may need to resize
those spacers, not sure. I use DW4 @ work and didn't like MX when I used
the 30 day trial version. Of course, I've not had much luck with their last
2 trial versions running on the same machine with a registered, older version.

wolf