[Techtalk] Yahoo Account access

Subba Rao subba9 at cablespeed.com
Tue Jun 10 08:04:26 EST 2003

Hi,

I have a user account on Yahoo.  My browsers (Mozilla & Netscape) have been
configured to connect to http://my.yahoo.com at startup, I have never logged
out of the Yahoo account.

The last couple of days, when I start the browser I get this message:

====================================
Your account information could not be found. This could be because:

    * Your account has been deleted.
    * Your Cookie is invalid.
    * You changed your password.

Please try to login again as this may fix the problem.

If I go to http://www.yahoo.com page,  the page displays to me that I am still
logged in.  I have tried to access my home page from Windows as well and this
problem is true on Linux and Windows.

Is anyone else having this problem?

--
Subba Rao