[Techtalk] Top Posting (was firewire)

iriXx dev_null at iriXx.org
Wed Jul 9 22:32:13 EST 2003

my standard rant on top posting - beware and stick your fingers in your
ears if you've heard this all before.

i hang out on a list where there is a visually impaired reader, who
insists that we top-post because no matter how good the text-to-speech
software, quoting tends to render emails into gibberish.

i used to be skeptical until my hand-tremor meant that i had to use
speech recognition software, and i saw how appallingly bad the world of
accessibility really is.

end of rant

m~

--
  ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_     HTTP 503: Too Busy

"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are
subtle and will piss on your computer."
-- Bruce Graham

Musicians say No to RIAA Persecution and Prosecution of Music Lovers!

Sign the petition at http://www.copyleftmedia.org.uk/justsayno/

  .::. www.iriXx.org .::. www.copyleftmedia.org.uk .::.