[Techtalk] firewire

Carla Schroder carla at bratgrrl.com
Tue Jul 8 08:22:29 EST 2003

On Tuesday 08 July 2003 5:28 am, Julie wrote:

> [ Top posting is evil ]
>
> I've been using pendrives (USB flash disks) a lot of late.
> They are more compact than ZIP disks and faster.  They also
> support password locking, though I've been unable to make
> that work under Linux.
>
> -- Julie.

Thanks, Julie- mixed-up posts are the worst, with some responses at the
bottom, some at the top- out of sequence and impossible to follow. I'm going
to work only so hard to read a message, if it's all borked it's not worth the
trouble. Let me add my voice to the chorus of pleas for posting sensibly-
please see http://www.allmyfaqs.com/faq.pl?How_to_post for more than you'll
ever want to know about email etiquette. Ironically, it includes a quote from
Microsoft on the goodness of bottom-posting- and they were the first to set
top-posting as the default in their mail clients.