[Techtalk] (no subject)

Ralph Miranda dragonhawk007 at hotmail.com
Fri May 17 07:57:21 EST 2002

try this web site to locate the ip addresses

http://www.dataphone.se/~astilbe/inetcheck/

it may help pinpoint the ip, then you can block that area.

Ralph (hope it works, i'm a newbe trying to contribute what little I know)
:)

I'm using k-mail and getting spam from a particular domain for about two
months now. I tried to filter _any header_  equals email address with filter
action >> bounce and apply filter on incoming messages. But kmail could not
be able to do anything....& after setting this filter I received two more
mails from that domain.

Now, I want to block anything and everything from that particular domain
coming to my machine through K-mail and instead, if possible, bouce that
mail
back to the root at thatdomain with the full header.

Anyone knows how can I do this?