Speaking of Perl (Was Re: [Techtalk] On Perl)

Melissa 'Liss' Tyson crow at blarg.net
Sat Jul 27 07:53:02 EST 2002

"P Casper" <sylph at cyber-dyne.com> wrote:
> I was wondering if any other Perl newbies would be interested in learning
> together... exchange questions and scripts, get a chance to have another set
> of eyes looking at their work. I think it would help me to have someone else
> take a look at it, 'specially when there's a tricky part that I'm hassling
> with.

This is extremely tempting to me, though I know picking up and trying
Perl again will probably horribly mangle the VB I'm learning in class
(*gag!*). If there's a few people interested, I'd be thrilled to pick up
Learning Perl again and try this.

Btw - Poppy, aren't you up here in the Pac NW, USA somewhere? I seem to
remember that and I'm curious. In person meetings would be great, too.
:)

Liss