[Techtalk] Installing applications - a big thank-you!

ETKirk at aol.com ETKirk at aol.com
Sun Jul 7 20:36:18 EST 2002

Just wanted to send a big thanks to Gawain, Jenn, Dave, and Hamster for the
help and encouragement.  I decided to make it easy on myself and get the RPM
version of Bluefish, which I hadn't known was available.  I had it
downloaded, installed, and up and running in about 5 minutes.  I would still
like to master the art of compiling and installing from source, but after
spending the better part of a day with nothing to show for it, I had no
qualms about taking the easy way out.

I'm really enjoying Linux and have learned a lot in just a couple of weeks .
. but there's soooo much more to learn!  At least I know I can count on this
list for help when I need it.  Thanks again!

Erin T. Raasch