[Techtalk] Images in EPS

Andrew showork at adelphia.net
Wed Dec 18 13:06:05 EST 2002

	Hi All,
	This was a question for me too. I found Kontour which was named
Killistrator till Adobe objected. Gqview and stumbled accross LATS on
sourceforge.
	"lats" http://sourceforge.net/projects/lats/  Look at the stars is an
extended image viewer for Linux that combines the easy use of GQview and
features from Photogroup and CompuPic. It supports colored backgrounds,
image manipulation, and more."lats"
http://sourceforge.net/projects/lats/

GQview

Kontour,KDE  Kontour is under the GNU GPL. Original Authors: Kai ...
functionality to Corel Draw or Adobe Illustrator.

	Seasons best wishes to All,
	Andrew