[Techtalk] [OT] HOWTO Encourage Women in Linux

Shuying shuyingw at cse.unsw.EDU.AU
Wed Aug 28 14:15:39 EST 2002

Cool! :) Thanks for writing up that howto...Could we also have a
generalised form...like "HOWTO Encourage Women in Computing" as some of
these are quite specific to Linux and Open Source while others apply
generally to computing? Would you mind if I got the editor of the
compsoc (faculty society) newsletter to put it in our next issue of the
newsletter?

--Shuying