[Techtalk] OT - advice needed

John White John.White at Sun.COM
Wed Aug 21 15:57:00 EST 2002

Matt,

The Oracle route sounds good, especially if you can get your company to pay for some training.

I don't know your IT department's organizational structure, but I think the Unix team would be a good next choice. From there, you'll likely be able to do some network work and/or intranet work, if you wish.

The management option is always out there for when you get tired of being a techie for a living.

Good luck!

John