[Techtalk] "I need to use Windows because ..."

Mick Timony madra at gis.net
Sat Aug 10 12:42:31 EST 2002

> Not yet solved, two VPN's I need to connect with.
If anyone has had success connecting to a Nortel VPN using Linux I'd
love to hear how you did it. For work I can VPN using Windows and Nortel
VPN software (that work provides), if I could find a solution to allow
me to do the same with Linux it would be one less reason to ruin my
uptime and reboot into Windows. 'bout the only other time I do so is to
install games, then I try and run them under Linux using Wine. :)

Mick