[techtalk] Re: techtalk digest, Vol 1 #449 - 9 msgs

Magni Onsoien magnio at pvv.ntnu.no
Sat May 12 21:52:35 EST 2001

Telsa Gwynne:
> You are indeed evil. This is _exactly_ what happened when we took my
> Vaio apart. Sony use -- wait for it -- non-standard screw sizes. Well,
> "didn't fit our first two sets" sizes. However, the set of useless
> "what are these sizes anyway?" screwdrivers I got at a Linux Expo from
> HP suddenly came in handy. They were the right size for Vaios.

I had a birthdayparty yesterday, and even though (or because) I had put
the wish for a security bit set (like this one fex
http://www.marlows.com.au/4203307.html) first on my list, I got none :(
(Now I'm just hoping my brothers will bring one tomorrow - I need it.)

On the other hand I got a cool electronic caliper, crimp/strip/cut tool,
a lart and an electric screwdriver (plus wine, winebook, and some
O'Reilley books), so I still love my friends.

Magni :)
--
sash is very good for you.