[techtalk] file sharing?

markthegeek at canada.com markthegeek at canada.com
Wed Jul 25 17:59:56 EST 2001

On Wed, 25 July 2001, Mark Foster wrote:

> If theyre sharing one connection without a router or hub..... theres
> obviously some form of network connection between the two, right?

Grr.. I apologize for being somewhat unclear. I have a way of obfuscating my conversations! Hmm.. there seems to be some data loss between my brain and typing fingures :)

I said something along the lines of: "they are sharing one connection".

I *ment* to say "there is only one connection, which as of right now can only be applied to one of the computers at a time".

Sorry about that.

~Mark