[techtalk] Linux Email Clients

Kath ranger at optonline.net
Mon Jan 22 15:42:24 EST 2001

Ok, dumb question :)

I'm on Corel, which I know is a Debian based distro, but how the hell do
I upgrade to KDE2?

I tried apt-get install task-kde, but I get a ton of errors that it
couldn't find certain packages.  And when I look at the packages to
build from source, I have no clue what to do (I hate compiling, I always
b0rk it).

Any help would be appreciated :)

- Kath the Slow :D