[techtalk] Better snort/logcheck reporting - portsentry

Nicole Zimmerman colby at wsu.edu
Sun Apr 22 18:27:35 EST 2001

debian-security and debian-security-announce are great for debian-specific
security questions and announcements. Make sure you have
security.debian.org in your apt sources too.

Even if you're not on mailing lists, I would keep up to date with some of
the bigger websites -- stuff like CERT. Their security announcements will
reach debian as security patches pretty quickly but if you want to know
ahead of time you'll have to read what the package maintainers are reading
:o)

-nicole

At 20:35 on Apr 22, Kath combined all the right letters to say: