[techtalk] Better snort/logcheck reporting - portsentry

Kath ranger at optonline.net
Sun Apr 22 20:35:47 EST 2001

Will portsentry automatically add the blackhole route?

I'd rather manually add it, because sometimes I run portscans and even
attacks on my own machines to check for vulnerabilities.

Also, is there any security mailing lists I should be on?  I just signed up
for the debian security annoucements and discussion list.

- Kath