[techtalk] Installing Suse Linux on Second Hard Drive

Phil Savoie Phil.Savoie at learnix.ca
Tue Sep 5 06:59:06 EST 2000

Hi There,

If not during the install you are not asked what OS you would like to boot
by default as in RedHat, I believe you may change an entry in lilo.conf
under the /etc directory.  I can't remember off the top of my head which
entry, but it is fairly obvious.  Once the change has been saved, run lilo
to ensure the change will take place.  Hope this helps you,

Phil