[techtalk] Installing Suse Linux on Second Hard Drive

Oluchi Uduku ou at uk.concentric.com
Tue Sep 5 11:41:45 EST 2000

  Hello I just found this site after searching for some form of an
answer to my question.
I have a Dell P2 with Windows 98 as the only operating system on it. I
have just acquired a second hard drive from my boss. I intend to install
this hard drive and make it a slave to the existing. I have not opened
my box yet so I don't know what I might find. My Dell also has an Iomega
internal Zip drive (I did not install this, it came with the system).
   When I install Linux (Suse Linux 7) on the second hard drive and I
have windows on the first one, I would like the computer to come up with
windows whenever I put it on, or at least give me an opportunity tro
choose which operating system to boot. How do I achieve this ? ?

Do reply soon

Oluchi