[techtalk] Re: Screen problems in Xwindows

glen grice at rocketmail.com
Tue May 23 14:56:32 EST 2000

I´ve been there, and to the links. I found the satallite 2595DVD pages
more useful, but I guess I´ll go back and look at the CDS also.
I tried that stuff, and that is why I have gotten as far as I have.
Those people used another XF86Config file that does not seem to be working
for me. How might I be using it wrong? I put it in /etc/X11,
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/, and in both, and I still had problems...
I still trying stuff....