[techtalk] A good intro textbook for Linux

Beverly Guillermo mezanin at home.com
Sat Feb 26 15:49:19 EST 2000

In my experience here, as long as you have interest, a lot of people are
willing to help you learn more advanced topics by giving you a job. ;)  As
long as you know the basics, finding a job somewhere as a network admin
"assistant" isn't too hard and then it's not too long to get a
real administative job.

Beverly

bguill at home.com			  http://members.home.com/bguill/