[techtalk] Differences between linux distributions

vanessa smale vssmale at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 23 08:13:26 EST 2000

Still me, still hopelessly catching up....
As a resident of Pennsylvania, Ive never seen a Meijer's around here,
although we do have some really big K-marts and Wal*Marts:)  BUT since my
fiance is from the hickvilles of Michigan, and they just built a brand
spankin new Meijer's there, i HAVE been to a Meijers.  Unfortunately, that
particular one barely has any software, and no hardware whatsoever, so it's
hard for me to imagine them carrying Linux.  Maybe its just the demand of
the area though; there the best job he could get was *literally* working at
Wendys and here he's a sysadmin completely running the technical end of a
webhosting company so who knows.  but I remember doing last minute Christmas
shopping for him at Meijer's last year on christmas eve, and MAN! was I in
trouble when I realized their limited computer supplies:)
-Vanessa