[techtalk] Okay so I recompiled my kernel under RedHat 6.1

Norma narmstr at netzero.net
Tue Oct 26 10:41:02 EST 1999

I got the printer to work (which it did not for some reason by default under
RedHat 6.1 but did in 6.0). The kernel number is 2.2-12 (something like
that - again I'm under windows). I couldn't get the zip drive (even though I
compiled support for that in and I even created the partion where it was
supposed to be and attempted to mount it). No scsi support even though I
compiled that in. Would I be better off compiling the support for those
items as modules?

             Norma
*Insert witty message here!*