[techtalk] Newbie: my printer.

Nils Philippsen nils at wombat.dialup.fht-esslingen.de
Mon Oct 25 20:09:52 EST 1999

On Mon, 25 Oct 1999, Simon Britnell wrote:

> JoAnn Elliott wrote:
>
> > This helps me as well.
>
> Glad to be of service.
>
> > Soooooo, where do I find this Ghostscript program? I sure
> > hope it comes in an rpm, as I am new and so far have best success with
> > those, but I can do it at prompt, just not the most confidence.
[snippetysnip]
> On a recent version of RedHat or Mandrake, you can probably just run the
> linuxconf program and use that to set up the printer.

Sadly, I must admit that you have to use he (old) printtool (at least on
RHL 6.0) to be lucky. At least that's my experience.

Nils
--
Nils Philippsen / Vogelsangstrasse 115 / D-70197 Stuttgart / +49.711.6599405
nils at wombat.dialup.fht-esslingen.de / nils at fht-esslingen.de / nils at redhat.de