[techtalk] Flatscreen monitors

Dakota Surmonde drachen at george.he.net
Mon Oct 25 21:12:36 EST 1999

On Tue, 26 Oct 1999 jenn at simegen.com wrote:

> So, since I spend hours/day at the computer.. we're looking into
> getting me a flatscreen monitor. In case that's it.

When I was pregnant, mindy (son's amom) got a screenish thingie that went
over the monitor and supposedly cut out all the nasty stuff (mind you, I
have not a clue on this, I'm just relating what she said to me :) )...have
you tried one of those (it's not nearly as nifty as a flatscreen, but I
imagine it's somewhat cheaper :) )

Vinnie
--
a safe place for all of the pieces that scatter
learn to pretend there's more than love that matters - e saliers