[techtalk] storm linux

Naomi Hospodarsky naomi-hospodarsky at uiowa.edu
Mon Oct 18 09:05:29 EST 1999

sorry 'bout that, I'd meant to include one:
http://www.stormix.com
It is based on the Debian distro, but they've added some nifty-looking
utilities for administration etc.  Check it out. I downloaded the image of
their software and am going to try it on a machine here at work. Let me
know if you try it too. :)

Naomi