[prog] pseudocode

Wolf Rising wolfrising at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 15:13:12 EST 2005

I'm trying to work on improving writing pseudocode but I tend to end up
writing to do lists :-) Could someone help me with what would be a proper
way in pseudocode to say something like:

Create an associative array to populate this drop down menu
or
Create a function which then builds the drop down menu to display the
information

Should I write an example of an array or an example of how to build a drop
down menu?

I'm sure this should be simple and I'm just not getting the point :-)

Thanks for any assistance :-)