[prog] VSS to CVS -- looking for experiences and argumentation help

dominik schramm dominik.schramm at gmxpro.net
Sat Apr 24 15:44:37 EST 2004

Hi,

Meredydd <meredydd at everybuddy.com> writes:

> [...subversion...]
>
> All in all, I'd seriously recommend it as an alternative VCS.

Yes, I'd love to see that introduced as well.
I'll give this a serious thought. However, I am (unfortunately) not
the decision maker, I can just try to convince people from a
half-programmer's/system administrator's viewpoint. And Subversion is
relatively unknown, though some articles have appeared in influential
German magazines discussing its advantages over CVS.

Thanks for the input,
dominik