[prog] CGI programming

Cynthia Kiser cnk at ugcs.caltech.edu
Fri May 23 09:36:47 EST 2003

> Can anyone suggest a good introduction to CGI programming?

I just finished reading the O'Reilly book "CGI Programming with
Perl". Have to say it is one of the few computer books I have read
cover to cover. The thing I really liked about it was that each
chapter had an example of using some Perl technology to so something
fairly standard on the web. There was enough meat to at least give you
a flavor of using Mason, EmbedPerl, etc.

--
Cynthia N. Kiser
cnk at ugcs.caltech.edu

Contrary to popular belief, Unix is user friendly. It just happens to
be very selective about who it decides to make friends with.

	Anonymous