[Philly-chix] Event: Android Alliance Meeting, 7/27 from 6 - 8 PM in Center City

Corey Leigh Latislaw colabug at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 00:45:32 UTC 2011

Howdy!

We'd be delighted to have you at our next Android Alliance meeting!

When: Wednesday July 27th, 6:00 – 8:00 PM
Where: 1701 John F Kennedy Blvd, Comcast Center, 45th Floor

*Agenda*
*A UX Love Letter to Engineering*
No one says it aloud, but let it ring true, I am nothing without you.
Designers and engineers are truly the heart and soul of the user experience.
Let’s bring the best of each other out through communication, collaboration
and embracing our common goals. A casual discussion on working together.
Henken Bean is a User Experience Designer who creates commonsense
enhancements to everyday experiences. She currently works at CIM as a
designer for mobile applications and related video products.

*Near Field Communication (NFC)*
NFC was introduced in Android SDK 10, we'll give you a whirlwind tour of
NFC, what it can do and how it works. Kevin Griffin is a consultant and
mobile technology chameleon and Don Coleman is the Director of Consulting at
Chariot Solutions.

*Sponsors*
Our generous sponsors made this meeting possible. Comcast Interactive Media
sponsored this fabulous meeting location and Captech Consulting has
sponsored pizza and drinks.

Registration link:

http://androidalliance.eventbrite.com/

Thanks,