[Philly-chix] Web Start Women - Invitation to our July Startluck

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at princessleia.com
Mon Jul 11 22:37:25 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

As many of you probably know, I'm no longer living in the Philadelphia
area. However, I do still get updates about things going on there and
I was contacted by Nicole Noll of Web Start Women
(http://webstartwomen.com) in Philadelphia today regarding an upcoming
picnic event on Sunday the 24th of July.

Details here:

What: Web Start Women's July Startluck Picnic
When: Sunday, July 24th at 7:00pm
Where: Mario Lanza Park (Queen St. between 2nd & 3rd Sts.)
Info: Web Start Women is a group of girl geeks who are learning web
programming and/or starting a business. At Startlucks we brainstorm,
talk about current projects, and otherwise socialize in a nerdy kind
of way. It's free, low key, and there will be snacks. So if you are a
woman interested in this type of thing, you should come. And if you
know a woman who would love this, you should tell her about it.
Complete info: Web Start Women on Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com/webstartwomen/events/25168551/

Now, by sheer coincidence I *will* be visiting Philadelphia that
weekend (to give the keynote at the Fosscon.org conference on Saturday
the 23rd) but I'll be on my way to the airport fly home by the time
this picnic happens.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com