[Jobposts] Measurement Lab Systems Administrator, Open Technology Institute

Chris Ritzo critzo at opentechinstitute.org
Sat Jul 13 12:36:57 UTC 2013

The Open Technology Institute at the New America Foundation is seeking
applicants for the following position:

Position title: Measurement Lab Systems Administrator, Open Technology
Institute

Complete position description, qualifications, and application
instructions:
http://oti.newamerica.net/node/81435

Responsibilities:

- Build and maintain the Measurement Lab tools platform.
(http://measurementlab.net/)
- Manage outreach through the Measurement Lab mailing lists and website.
- Document new and existing operational procedures.

This position is based in our office in Washington, DC, offering
generous salary package commensurate with experience and excellent
benefits.

The Open Technology Institute strongly encourages applications from
candidates who are people of color, low-income, women, persons with
disabilities, over 55 or LGBTQ.

--
Chris Ritzo
Technologist, Open Technology Institute
critzo at newamerica.net | critzo at opentechinstitute.org
New America Foundation
1899 L Street, N.W., Suite 400
Washington, DC 20036

The New America Foundation (NAF) is a nonprofit, nonpartisan public
policy institute that invests in new thinkers and new ideas to address
the next generation of challenges facing the United States. New America
emphasizes work that is responsive to the changing conditions and
problems of our 21st Century information-age economy.

The Open Technology Institute (OTI) formulates policy and regulatory
reforms to support open architectures and open source innovations and
facilitates the development and implementation of open technologies and
communications networks.