[Jobposts] Intel www.MeeGo.org------> MeeGo Technical Marketing #585441 (1 Opening) Hillsboro, OR.
Kemp, RobertX S
robertx.s.kemp at intel.com
Wed Nov 3 17:16:40 UTC 2010
MeeGo Technical Marketing #585441 (1 Opening) Hillsboro, OR.
You should possess a technical background and experience in technical marketing or engineering. A BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (or related discipline) with five or more years of directly related experience is required.
Additional qualifications include:
* Have a minimum of 2 years experience for build / configured Linux operating system and other open source software
* Minimum of 1 year writting C++ Programs
* Good understanding of open source software licenses and open source practices
The following qualifications would be added advantage:
* Experience working with Tier 1 Service Providers and OEMs (and field representatives) and experience creating 'customer ready' collateral and training
* Experience debugging Linux drivers, middleware, applications
* Experience developing or porting Linux kernel, drivers, middleware or applications
* Knowledge of smartphone operating systems features and capabilities
Linux-savvy applicants at the appropriate grade level who have not worked with customers will be considered; the position is ideal for an engineer who wants a broadening experience.
Go to http://www.intel.com/jobs/jobsearch/index_js.htm?Location=200000090 click "show search", type in the job number listed in this job description listed above then, click on search for jobs.
Feel free to call or send me an email if you have any questions. Thanks, in advance.
Direct Line: (503) 456-1879
Robertx.S.Kemp at Intel.com<mailto:Robertx.S.Kemp at Intel.com>
Q: Which country are you in?
A: Hillsboro, Oregon USA
Q: Will you take international applicants?
A: Yes, we could be open to international applicants
Q: Do folks need pre-existing work visas for your country?
A: Not necessarily.
Q: Is a relocation allowance part of the salary package?
A: Possibly. Would prefer local candidates.
Q: Can we telecommute?
More information about the Jobposts