[Jobposts] Linux Guru and Web Producer positions at Jobster (Seattle, WA, US)

Laurel Fan laurelf at jobster.com
Thu Jul 21 09:57:14 EST 2005

My currently mostly Windows based company has just acquired a site that
runs Linux (http://www.workzoo.com), so we need a Linux guru for our
Operations & IT team.  We're also hiring a Web Producer.

We're a small (50-ish) and growing company, and we've got a great office
location in Pioneer Square.  I've been here since the beginning of the
year, and I'd love to have another linuxchick here.

You can look at the open positions at Jobster (and get a peek at our
product) by clicking the following link.

http://service.jobster.com/view.html?i=QPEMPFSARQGZ

This message is powered by Jobster -- great people know great people.

We respect your privacy and do not require you to register. Using
Jobster, you choose who contacts you and when. To change this setting,
follow the link above and choose "contact preferences" at the bottom of
the page.

Jobster (c) 2005 All rights reserved.  For more information, visit
www.jobster.com