[Jobposts] Linux Administrator/Programmer - Edinburgh, UK

Alastair Broom abroom at valleyt.co.uk
Wed Jul 20 22:16:41 EST 2005

Linux Administrator/Programmer - Edinburgh, UK

Edinburgh based IT Services company seeks honours graduate with
computer-related degree for wide-ranging role in Linux systems
administration and programming.

Essential:

    * Linux system administration
    * One or more of: php, perl, shell, c/c++
    * Client-facing skills

Desirable:

    * SQL databasing, Javascript, Samba config, Squid config,
    * Driving License

To apply, please either:
* send a CV and covering email to jobs at valleyt.co.uk
* or write to us at Valley Technology Ltd
                    98 Ferry Road, Edinburgh, EH6 4PG, UK

> Which country are you in?

We're based in Edinburgh, Scotland, UK.

> Will you take international applicants?

We'll take anyone currently based in the UK who is able to work in the UK.

> Do folks need pre-existing work visas for your country?

Yes

> Can we telecommute?

No, the work is based at our office in Edinburgh.

--
Alastair Broom         Valley Technology Ltd, Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
abroom at valleyt.co.uk