[IndiChix] Draft mail - read and review

Kadambari Devarajan kadambari.devarajan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 11:06:21 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 12:24 PM, <hassath at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, that's true. I am very clear that I agree with the idea of
> transfer here. (Of course, it would have been different if Swati had
> remained subscribed, or sent a note explaining that she's vanishing
> for some time due to whatever reasons, and also given access (not
> ownership) to some active member.)
>
> Hmmm. I feel we should keep this option open. Possibly mention it (why a
transfer is required) in the draft. Whatever her reasons to unsubscribe from
the list, if she wants to join it again or is willing to grant access to
some active member (which is a possibility), we should probably hang on
atleast to this thread. We can cross that
 bridge when we come to it, but we need to include a few lines on the exact
reason a request for transfer's being made.

Cheers,
Kadambari.

--
Check out my blog at