[IndiChix] Draft mail - read and review

hassath at gmail.com hassath at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 06:54:07 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 11:31 AM, Sriram Narayanan <sriramnrn at gmail.com> wrote:
> Here's a draft mail that I offer as a possible mail to Swati Sani
> seeking transfer of doman name ownership.

Thanks a lot, Sriram - that's really helpful. I think it's fine (and
much more polite than I myself would have managed ;-). My only
hesitation is about sending it to the business email address. But I
can't see what the option is. Does anyone have any suggestions?

> Before we do send out a mail to her, I think it important from a
> record keeping point of view that:
>
> - we first agree that we want to transfer the domain name to active
> list members.

Yes, that's true. I am very clear that I agree with the idea of
transfer here. (Of course, it would have been different if Swati had
remained subscribed, or sent a note explaining that she's vanishing
for some time due to whatever reasons, and also given access (not
ownership) to some active member.)

I would also like to ask the list members to respond to this draft
*soon*. We really need to move on.

--
- Hassath