[IndiChix] [x-post] LC-india domain

Anivar Aravind anivar.aravind at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 09:42:34 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jan 1, 2009 at 1:18 PM, Atul Chitnis <mail at atulchitnis.net> wrote:

> That makes the death/fork of this group almost inevitable.

Dear Atul,

I found the above statement is not at all different from your first
mail on this thread

Quote From Atul's first mail

<quote>

> Of course, don't expect linuxchix.org.in to disappear, because the
> original group (http://www.flickr.com/photos/sulamita/1459554761)
> that started/supported this initiative isn't likely to abandon their
> efforts just because *someone* seeks more control.

> So go ahead, change is good. And there is always room for more groups.
</quote>

This is the the single point you raised in this thread. You Used
various branding techniques to  support this move.

I expected little more maturity from you Atul. As a person who have
good contact with Swati (You were her -the defending the Domain Owner
in this thread) and as a member of this list, you can easily solve
this issue by Transferring the ownership of domains to a team of
active volunteers of Linux Chix.  If "I already payed for domain" is
the argument preventing it , that can be easily settled. But bashing
volunteers who raised a matter of concern really made it worse.

Anivar Aravind