[IndiChix] [x-post] LC-india domain

Kingsly John member+indichix at kingsly.net
Thu Jan 1 08:33:10 UTC 2009

+++ Kingsly John [2009-01-01 13:47:58]:

> The only reason I mentioned the BLUG was because you have a history of
> usurping domain names and it is very much relevant to the discussion here
> about the ownership of linuxchix.org.in

FYI.. it is relevant because both Atul Chitnis and Swati Sani were sponsors
of the BLUG domains before they usurped it as can be seen from the archive of
the BLUG site here.

http://web.archive.org/web/20040707213705/http://linux-bangalore.org/blug/about.php#domains

Of course Atul's dictionary parses "The Internet domains linux-bangalore.org,
linux-bangalore.com and linux-bangalore.net are the property of the BLUG"
very differently from the rest of us english speaking folks.

Kingsly
     Kingsly At Users Dot SourceForge Dot Net  -- http://kingsly.org/