[IndiChix] [OT] Protest Against Regressive Statements On Women

Aneesh Mulye aneesh.mulye at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 05:38:41 UTC 2008

On 16/02/2008, Mani A <a.mani.cms at gmail.com> wrote:

> A couple of MCP judges have uttered a few words.
>
> http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/indiawomen2008/index.html
>

> Best
>
> A. Mani
>
> --
> A. Mani
> Member, Cal. Math. Soc

At this point, I must ask:

What, precisely, does this have to do with the stated goal of this
organisation and mailing list?

I apologise if I have misunderstood the culture of the list - I am rather
new here, and do not know how off-topic a discussion must be before it is
considered "out" - but I do feel compelled to point out that this does not
seem to bear much relevance to the topic of the list in general.

--
धर्म एव हतो हन्ति धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः।
तस्माद् धर्मो न हन्तव्यो मा नो धर्मो हतोऽवधीत्॥