[Indianlc] on web conf solution

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at rFhHWmY51nTkNEUeUCMZb8yWXw_TSuHrGW0UZbN6Ur-u7PNR-UlZgerSLVLk8Q4uAHnbGHjom7Xml1YPP2BFtTjaEC88bTwB94E.yahoo.invalid
Mon Jan 16 08:04:28 UTC 2006

malovika roy wrote:

>   I need some info regarding web conferencing solutions based on open source. I am doing an article on web conf, and havent come across any muft and mukt software for the same.
>   kindly help!

Depending upon your specific requirements you might want to look at
coccinella, gnome-meeting, jabber or a combination of the above

Rgds
SM

--

You see things; and you say 'Why?';