on web conf solution

malovika roy malovika at DKL7utlQ6p9I9mLFSFcBUOBXtcSR51_r61P3nPySCKesil0rY8HSSguFEQCs0c7fz7F2bdNyIkVMAsfdgHc.yahoo.invalid
Mon Jan 16 07:25:18 UTC 2006

hi all,
  I need some info regarding web conferencing solutions based on open source. I am doing an article on web conf, and havent come across any muft and mukt software for the same.
  kindly help!

  Regards,
  Malovika.

"Things work out best for the people who make the best out
of the way things work out."